Once again Downtown Safety Harbor was the place to be to sample wines from around the world, entertainment on multiple stages and people ate until their heart’s were content. The 8th Annual Safety Harbor Wine Festival was sponsored by us, Dimmitt Cadillac, which raised much needed funds for five bay area charities and non-profit organizations. For more information, visit http://www.cityofsafetyharbor.com.
Charitable organizations that recieved $7,500 from the event proceeds:
- The Safety Harbor Library Foundation
- The Safety Harbor Neighborhood Family Center
- The Florida Sheriff’s Youth Ranch
- The North Pinellas Woman’s Club
- The Safety Harbor Chamber of Commerce